STP public presentation10.1.17 St Johns Hall, Penzance
Public Meeting St John’s Hall, Penzance
7pm on Tues Jan 10th
Health providers are going to present the Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP), for transforming health care in Cornwall. This plan is driven by the need to make drastic cost savings of £264 million.
We need to ask:
- · How will savings of £264 million be made?
- · How many Community Hospitals will be closed?
- · Who will provide the additional care in the community?
- · Where will the 3 Urgent Care Centres that replace the 14 Minor Injuries Units be located?
- · How will people with mental health problems be better supported?
We need to say:
- · No cuts to services without robust alternatives in place first.
- · No increase in travel times for routine services.
- · No loss of emergency services at Treliske.
- · No down grading of staff terms and conditions.
Our red line is, no reduction in services provided at West Cornwall Hospital and no change in bed provision from sub- acute to community.
Produced by West Cornwall HealthWatch - Your local independent campaigning group.
You can register for the meeting at KCCG.Engagement@nhs.net or phone 01726 627897